Looking for work? Here are our current job openings. If you are interested, please use the form or email your updated resume to our email address.
Registered Nurses are trusted with assisting patients living with kidney failure through hemodialysis treatment. These nurses make sure to start, monitor and perform this type of treatment and continuously keep a close watch on the equipment readings for their patients. The nurses work closely with other medical staff to ensure that the patient is safe while undergoing hemodialysis treatment for their kidneys.
Nurses are responsible for the assessment, implementation and evaluation of care to their assigned shift. Other responsibilities include:
- Facilitates the overall traffic and organization within the hemodialysis unit for the entire shift.
- Acts as a leader in the treatment area during the time of duty.
- Serves as facilitator/preceptor to less experienced staff in the facility.
- Operates hemodialysis machines starting from preparation up, but not limited, to HD procedure termination whenever necessary.
- Assures the continuity of care to the clients by proper monitoring, documentation, and communication to all the members of the healthcare team.
- Ensures educational needs of patients and family are met regarding End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
- Provides ongoing education to patients regarding their renal disease, vascular access and dialysis therapy, and other related health conditions.
- Discusses and educates patients on diet/fluid intake and medication compliance.
- Ensures transplant awareness, modality awareness, and drive catheter reduction.
- Educates patients regarding laboratory values and the relationship to adequate dialysis therapy, compliance with treatment schedule, medication and fluid.
- Provide safe and effective delivery of care to patients with ESRD.
- Responsible for accurate implementation of treatment prescription to ensure stable treatment therapy as indicated.
- Operates dialysis machines for rendering the desired hemodialysis/hemodialfiltration treatment.
- Assesses the patient’s response to hemodialysis treatment therapy making appropriate adjustments and modifications to the treatment plan as indicated by prescribing physician.
- Communicates problems or concerns to the Clinical Manager or physician.
- Initiates initial nursing assessment and ongoing evaluation and documentation of patient care needs.
- Actively participates in the pre-evaluation, initiation, monitoring, termination, access homeostasis, and post evaluation of patients receiving hemodialysis treatment therapy.
- Provides, supervises, and monitors hemodialysis access care according to established procedures.
- Responsible for the implementation, administration, monitoring and documentation of patient’s response to prescribed intradialytic transfusions including appropriate notification of adverse reactions to physician and appropriate blood supplier.
- Responsible for the cannulation of AV Fistula and AV Graft
- Takes vital signs every 30 minutes/1hour if the patient’s asleep.
- Ensures accurate documentation on the hemodialysis treatment sheet.
- Ensures appropriate preparation of lab requisitions for local lab.
- Ensures lab results are forwarded to physician as requested.
- Collaborates and communicates with physicians and other members of healthcare team to interpret, adjust, and coordinate care provided to the patient.
- Maintains competency with all emergency operational procedures based on the institution’s established protocols.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the designated station (machines, chairs etc.).
Successful applicants will receive training and the opportunity to be Certified Hemodialysis Nurses.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate with a degree in nursing.
- Must have a current Registered Nurse license.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year working experience.
- Being a Certified Hemodialysis Nurse is a bonus.
- Provincial applicants are welcome to apply.
We are seeking organized, and capable Technical Personnel for our growing dialysis business. The Technical Personnel are responsible for the following:
- Assembles necessary supplies
- Sets up and operates hemodialysis machine to provide dialysis treatment for patients with kidney failure.
- Prepares dialysate according to established procedures and the dialysis prescription.
- Assembles and prepares the dialysis extracorporeal circuit according to protocol.
- Primes dialyzer with saline to prepare machine for use.
- Tests monitors and machine functions, including alarms, conductivity and temperature to ensure conformance to safety standards.
- Transports patient to dialysis area and positions patient on lounge chair at hemodialysis machine.
- Monitors hemodialysis machine for malfunction.
- Repairs dialysis equipment
- Reprocesses the dialyzer
- Verifies absence of residual sterilants of the dialyzer
- Sanitizes and cleans the surrounding area of machine before and after the dialysis treatment, so that the patient does not get infected.
- Monitors the water treatment
- Ensures that all spills are immediately cleaned with appropriate disinfectant according to facility policy
- Participates in the quality improvement of the center
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a high school degree
- No previous experience necessary
- Ideally has technical trainings and/or technical jobs
We are seeking an energetic and organized Administrative Assistant / Receptionist to join our growing team. In this position, you will provide administrative and secretarial support for the dialysis center. Other responsibilities include:
- Provides support to the company through both administrative and clerical duties.
- Deals with potential and current patients
- Handles some accounting tasks (petty cash, checking of liquidations, budget release, request for payment, recording of sales and expenses).
- Assists in resolving any administrative problems.
- Maintains confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Contributes to other departments’ team effort by accomplishing related scope of work results as needed.
- Coordinates, attends, prepares materials for and/or takes minutes at meetings and special events.
- Maintains office files; file all correspondence and important documents.
- Maintains the office’s stationary, catering supplies.
- Gathers useful and important information by phone, letter, and email or in person.
- Records and updates sales and expenses, customer databases by inputting data accurately and efficiently.
- Copies and scans administrative documents.
- Handles telephone information requests.
- Ensures the office is kept clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of Associates Degree in business administration.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong English-language skills, including writing, grammar and spelling.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Personal effectiveness and credibility.
- Data entry with strict attention to detail.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
- Competent collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator.
- Strong time manager with respect for deadlines.
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
We are looking for 1 orderly / janitorial staff to join our growing dialysis center business. The responsibilities include:
- Sweeps and mops the floors
- Cleans buildings by emptying trash, sweeping and cleaning surfaces
- Monitors building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created
- Uses cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces
- Mixes various cleaning agents
- Cleans windows, glass partitions and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges and squeegees
- Dusts furniture and scrub surfaces clean
- Cleans and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants
- Moves heavy equipment and furniture
- Identifies and reports possible repairs
- Fixes minor plumbing leaks
- Sprays insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation
- Keeps orderly’s cabinet in a clean, tidy and arranged conditions
- Helps to transport patient to dialysis area and position patient on lounge chair at hemodialysis machines
- Sanitizes and cleaning the surrounding area of the machine before and after the dialysis treatment, so that the patient does not get infected
- Ensures that all blood spills are immediately cleaned with appropriate disinfectant according to facility policy
- Participates in the Quality Improvement of the center
Job Type: Full-time